Hola Hart Beat. Happy Friday! I’ve been super busy this past week and before the weekend I thought I would check in and give you a little update on some of my favorite things going on lately.
1. My new bike commute. Last week I started a new job and while I love what I’m doing for work, the office is way down south in Brooklyn. Sunset Park from where I live in Greenpoint is an hour train ride and so this week I decided I‘d rather bike an hour than sit underground for the same amount of time. It is so fun! Come visit Brooklyn and bike to work with me!
2. I bought this beautiful ivy plant at Spina the other day and it is making my room so much nicer already. Side note, how do I not kill an ivy plant?
3. This song, shared to me by one of my favorite people.
4. This photo of my favorite celebrity.
5. A weekend away. This weekend some old and new friends of mine are renting out an airbnb house in the Hudson valley for a weekend out of the city. I’m so excited to visit Storm King for the first time and check out a few breweries and distilleries. Since one of my life dreams is to live up on the Hudson I’m really looking forward to exploring the area. I’ll make sure to take tons of pictures for you, Hart Beat.
I hope all you lovelies out there have a great weekend too!